C# Software Developer
The Job Description
Together with a team of world-class experts, you analyze, prototype, and develop innovative applications as well as participate to the improvement and maintenance of our customized products. Duties include:
- Actively participating in our recurrent R&D brainstorming and development in close relationship with academic partners
- Interacting with the front-line teams to maintain a good understanding of our customers’ needs
- Answering questions that are raised during pre-sales activities.
- Working on projects where travel is needed for up to 15% of your working time
- Bachelor’s or a master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 1 to 5 years of development experience (C, C# and/or C++)
- Fluency in French and English and good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and also independently
- Positive, proactive attitude
- Knowledge of electronics, telecoms, and/or Linux (Unix)
- Proficiency in a 3rd language
- Experience in the railway industry
Founded in 2008, ERTMS Solutions is a world leader in railway testing, maintenance and systems integration tools for the ERTMS (European Railway Traffic Management System). We work with many key actors in railway signaling: Manufacturers, Rail Infrastructure Managers, and Operators.
Combining software, hardware, broader railway signaling activities, and ontology-based developments, such as complex systems integration, ERTMS Solutions develops both off-the-shelf solutions, as well as custom products that are specially adapted to customer needs.
These products help our customers in the design, testing, and commissioning of railway signaling projects, and in subsequent railway signaling infrastructure maintenance and monitoring.
What we offer
We offer you the perfect place to indulge your passion for complex, technological challenges and learn new skills in a dynamic, cutting-edge, and friendly atmosphere.
You will be given the opportunity to work on challenging assignments and develop yourself over the course of exciting, innovative projects. Moreover, your professional development will be monitored closely, and you will be encouraged to attend training courses and conferences to broaden your knowledge and realize your full potential.
You will also feel valued in an open culture based on mutual trust and a healthy work-life balance, including flexible working hours and a teleworking policy, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you think you might be a good fit, we want to know more about you! Send us your cover letter, video, code, or any other relevant information to [email protected].
We’re looking forward to meeting you!