Junior Compiler Engineer
Together with a team of world-class experts, your role is to imagine, design, code, document, and support innovative solutions for cutting edge problems in programming language processing. Duties include:
- Taking part in projects and product development efforts centered around compiler technologies, targeting .NET, Java, LLVM or other technologies
- Actively participating in our R&D recurrent brainstorming and developments in close relationship with academic partners
- Interacting with the front-line teams to keep a close understanding of our customers’ needs and answer questions that are raised during pre-sales activities
- A master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Expertise in coding complex software
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
- Fluency in any other European language
- Experience with programming languages, compilation, and code generation
- Passion for compilation, programming languages, and code generation
- Passion for computing and experience with a large number of technologies
Raincode Labs provides specialized development, maintenance and consulting services in compiler design and all things related to processing programming languages.
By covering a wide scope of techniques, technologies, platforms and programming languages, as well as having a diverse network of partners all over the planet, Raincode Labs delivers on even the most challenging compiler projects.
What we offer
We offer you the perfect place to indulge your passion for complex, technological challenges and learn new skills in a dynamic, cutting-edge, and friendly atmosphere.
You will be given the opportunity to work on challenging assignments and develop yourself over the course of exciting, innovative projects. Moreover, your professional development will be monitored closely, and you will be encouraged to attend training courses and conferences to broaden your knowledge and realize your full potential.
You will also feel valued in an open culture based on mutual trust and a healthy work-life balance, including flexible working hours and a teleworking policy, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you think you might be a good fit, we want to know more about you! Send us your cover letter, video, code, or any other relevant information to [email protected].
We’re looking forward to meeting you!