Compiler Support Engineer
Because compilers, interpreters, JIT, pre-processors, grammars, register allocation, term rewriting, LLVM and more are what brought us to computer science in the first place, Raincode Labs forms the largest independent compilation technology company in the world.
To support the current development and the substantial growth of our activities in the coming months, we are currently looking to hire new forces to join our teams.
Together with a team of world-class experts, you are responsible of the support and maintenance of innovative solutions related to cutting edge problems in programming language processing. You are in charge of:
- Maintenance and support of CIT customer for all the line of products :
- Cobol Compiler
- Cobol IDE based on Eclipse
- Various COBOL utilities like Sort and SQL preprocessor
- Answering first line questions on the web system
- Helping customer in their installations and projects
- Developing and testing installation procedures
- Interacting with the front-line teams to keep a close understanding of our customers’ needs
- You are a fast-learner and curious about many areas of computing and technologies
- You are client-oriented and have good communication skills (both speaking and writing).
- You are autonomous, proactive and not afraid of taking initiatives
- You have a good understanding of Linux/Windows basic system level operation. Knowledge of C is a plus.
- Previous experience with COBOL/Mainframe and/or Eclipse IDE is not required but is an asset.
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in any other European language is a plus
- You are willing to travel (up to 20% of your time)
We offer you the perfect place to bring your passion for complex technological challenges into play and learn new skills in a family-minded, cutting-edge and very dynamic atmosphere.
You will be given the opportunity to work on challenging assignments and develop your potentials through very innovative projects. Moreover your evolution will be monitored closely and you will be encouraged to attend training courses and conferences to broaden your knowledge and realize yourself.
You can also count on an open culture based on mutual trust and a respectful work/life balance – including flexible working hours and a teleworking policy – as well as a fair salary package and fringe benefits.
Brief us on why are the one for us and send us your Cv, cover letter, video, code or any other relevant information to [email protected]