Production Management Officer
This position primarily involves the coordination of activities between the Production Team at our headquarters, and the customer in the field.
You are part of the Production Team, and report directly to the Production Manager. You are responsible for the quality and the completeness of our deliverables, including both Software & Hardware components. Our systems must be delivered on time, with the highest level of quality. All aspects of the product and process are scrupulously and meticulously documented.
You work on a team, but also independently. You are in direct contact with the clients. In addition, you:
- Coordinate internal activities between the different departments (software/hardware)
- Oversee quality assurance for all deliverables
- Manage customer contracts
- Aid in the creation of installation plans and guides
- Coordinate contacts with the customers, notably in 1st line support.
- Organize on-site visits to ensure correct:
- maintenance and repairs
- installation of our systems (AirGap units, racks, antennas, cables)
You will be based in Brussels, Belgium but required to travel for up to 25% of your working time.
- A love for technology
- The ability to effectively prioritize and manage different workstreams
- The ability to work effectively both independently and on a team
- A degree in Electromechanical Engineering
- 2 to 5 years of industrial experience
- Proficiency in English, French, and at least one other European language
- A love of trains
- Experience in customer-facing roles
What we offer
We offer you the perfect place to indulge your passion for complex, technological challenges and learn new skills in a dynamic, cutting-edge, and friendly atmosphere.
You will be given the opportunity to work on challenging assignments and develop yourself over the course of exciting, innovative projects. Moreover, your professional development will be monitored closely and you will be encouraged to attend training courses and conferences to broaden your knowledge and realize your full potential.
You will also feel valued in an open culture based on mutual trust and a healthy work-life balance, including flexible working hours and a teleworking policy, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
Founded in 2008, ERTMS Solutions is a world leader in railway testing, maintenance and systems integration tools for the ERTMS (European Railway Traffic Management System). We work with many key actors in railway signaling: Manufacturers, Rail Infrastructure Managers, and Operators.
Combining software, hardware, broader railway signaling activities, and ontology based developments, such as complex systems integration, ERTMS Solutions develops both off-the-shelf solutions, as well as custom products that are specially adapted to customer needs.
These products help our customers in the design, testing, and commissioning of railway signaling projects, and in subsequent railway signaling infrastructure maintenance and monitoring.
If you think you might be a good fit, we want to know more about you! Send us your cover letter, video, code, or any other relevant information to [email protected].
We’re looking forward to meeting you!